Have you ever checked the ingredients in your skin care products and found vitamin E listed? If you have, then that's great news! If you haven't, then here's why vitamin E can be your skin's super hero.
• When applied to your skin, vitamin E absorbs the harmful UV light from the sun.
• Through sebum, an oily substance emitted through the skin’s pores, vitamin E is made. This sebum acts as a natural moisturizer, but if you have dry skin, applying vitamin E can help with your lack of sebum.
• Helps to treat skin inflammation.
• Known to heal wounds and treat scarring.
• When applied with vitamin C, it can reduce wrinkles and dark spots.
Getting Enough Vitamin E Will Help Your Skin.
Most adults need about 15 mg of vitamin E per day so applying skin care products with vitamin E, probably won't be enough. Here are some ways you can increase your vitamin E intake.
• Eat nuts and seeds, such as almonds, hazelnuts, and sunflower seeds.
• Take a multivitamin or separate vitamin E supplement.
• Use topical products that contain both vitamin E and vitamin C.
If you're looking for products with the right natural ingredients that work, then go to markoandlane.com today and get your FREE consultation from a board certified dermatologist. After careful review of your skin, we'll provide you with a list of natural products and detailed instructions on why, when and how to use them.
Happy skin is here to stay!